This FREE Crisis Cashflow Planning recipe allows you to prepare yourself for a current or potential negative impact on your business.
Whether it's a worldwide pandemic or a downturn specific to your industry, this recipe will help you objectively take action so that your business can make objective cashflow planning decisions.
Included in this recipe are steps for:
- Data collection - What to collect to get started
- Analysis - How to analyze your data and situation
- Outreach - Who to contact, such as vendors and creditors and what to say
- Review - What do review for next steps and lessons learned Follow this simple recipe set up as phases that are easy to follow and can be repeated every month.
Click and watch the short video below to see how it works. Click IMPORT to get started.
The first task is marked done with the green check. It also is assigned to a user. You can set dates, assign team members, and keep track of what is done. Assign unlimited team members for free. You can use Pie for other projects and business processes, also for free.
ABOUT THE CREATOR
Author: Michael Ly
Michael is CEO of Reconciled, an online bookkeeping and business advisory practice.
At Reconciled, we support hundreds of entrepreneurs and small businesses throughout the country with accounting services and financial planning. We provide a broad range guidance to their clients that included this crisis cashflow planning guide.
Our cloud-based remote accounting services include bookkeeping, CFO advisory and controller services, and enterprise account and full outsourced solutions. We're making this crisis cashflow process available for free to help you quickly take action when crisis hits. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or support.
COPYRIGHT & AGREEMENT
Use it for your business:
- You have the right to import it and use it as is, or modify it in any way for your organization needs.
- You can share it with other people and businesses anywhere in the world.
If you want to make your own version to publish onto the Store for free or for sale, you agree that you will not copy this version and make it available to the public without your own major changes.
Click import, and if you’re new to Pie, we’ll also sign you up for a FREE account.